Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blocks Play is Creative Play

I never like to play with blocks since I was a child and I still don't understand what's so interesting about Blocks Play even when I became a mother. But since almost all parenting books would recommend Blocks as a must have toys for any child, they have a set of wooden blocks and another 2 sets of plastic blocks. 

They weren't that interested with them when they were younger but since they turned 18 months old, the books were right, it is a must have. Block Play is limitless and creative. Today, instead of building and stacking, they lined up their blocks and called them a "train". I love the way they made the sound of the trains as they lined their blocks and pushed the train along.  This is what I call Creative Play.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails