Thursday, March 3, 2011

Doodles @ 23 Months Old



Y likes to draw so I have a basket of paper and color pencils available to them. They will pick up the paper and pencils almost everyday to draw. Y drew these when he was 23 months old and I was quite impressed with them, maybe because I'm their Mum. He told me he was drawing the Open Top Bus after we came back from the tour and when he finished and showed me his drawing, I was taken aback that what he drew really looked like one. If you look closely at the top of the bus, it looked like he was trying to draw the railings of the bus. I can only say I'm so proud of these drawings. I just regretted that I provided recycled paper for these doodles.

Y's version of buses and cars

Y's artist impression of the Open Top Bus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails