Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Transfering Water


We have not been doing many new activities since they started school. We used to do activities in the morning and outdoor activities in the afternoon. I'm still trying find suitable times to do our learning activities. The real reason behind the lack of new activities is really because I'm totally drained at night with K waking up screaming. So, I have been doing old favorites like Easel Painting, Scooping Beans, Paint Table, etc.  Managed to pulled together a new activity to share with you.

What You Need:
"Dropper"
Container
Food Coloring (optional)
Y squeezing the colored water and transfering to the other container

Left: K, Right: Y


I call the thing "dropper" because I'm not sure what it's called or meant to be used. I saw it at Daiso and thought it's a fun tool to include in our learning activities. I added color to the water so they could see how the water move clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails